- Office Communicator 2007 R2 Phone Edition Update (July 2009)
This latest version (6907.35) deals with the list of fixes, changes and new functionality as described in KB972398.
- OCS 2007 R2 Client and Devices Technical Reference
Technical documentation on configuration of client and devices from group policies, certificates, diagnostics and logging, third-party integration to clients compatibility and interfaces with products like Exchange Server 2007.
- Office Live Meeting 2007 Testing and Troubleshooting Guide
Designed for system administrators depicting how to install, configure, and test Live Meeting 2007 in a laboratory environment with testing process and checklist.
- Live Meeting 2007 Technical Considerations Whitepaper
Documentation drilling down to infrastructure changes in LM 2007 such as Intrusion Detection System and Forefront virus scanning of all LM traffic beyond the usual visual aspects that most of us are familiar with.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office Live Meeting
Guide on web-based meetings administration discussing how to join, schedule, use presentation slides or files, create meeting content as well as meeting handouts, recording and breakout rooms.
- Unified Communications Phones and Peripherals Datasheet
List of phone and peripheral devices qualified to display the “Optimized for Microsoft Communicator” mark.
- Microsoft Office Communicator Mobile 2007 R2
This latest v6906.28 unified communications client for OCS 2007 R2 runs on Windows mobile 6.0 and above (or higher) for Pocket PC and smartphone devices (see also link).
- Microsoft Office Communicator for Java Frequently Asked Questions
Adds presence and IM capabilities of Office Communicator 2007 R2 to your mobile device (e.g. Nokia S60).