Lync Phone Edition
Note that all support both Lync 2013 and 2010 editions.
- Description of the cumulative update for Lync Phone Edition for Polycom CX500, Polycom CX600, and Polycom CX3000 telephones: January 2013 [version: 7577.4372] (KB2737911; download UCUpdates.exe package)
Lync Server 2010
- Description of the update for Lync Server 2010: January 2013 [version: 4.0.7577.211] (KB2791665)
- KB2793344 “Server not compatible. Live Meeting cannot connect to the version of server” error message when you try to join a meeting by using Office Live Meeting 2007
Lync 2010 (Client)
- Description of the update for Lync 2010: January 2013 [version: 4.0.7577.4374] (KB2793351)
- KB2793014 Error message when you try to join a Lync Online meeting that is created by a user in a non-federated organization in Lync 2010
- KB2796746 You cannot join a Lync Online meeting that is created by a user in a non-federated organization by using Lync 2010
The above Lync Server 2010 and Lync 2010 CU7 hotfixes are only available upon request from Microsoft Customer Support Services here.
Keywords: patch, hotfix, update, rollup package, lync cumulative update (Lync CU7), lync client, lync server, lync phone edition, lync mobile, android lync, lync Windows phone, polycom, aastra, lg-nortel, hp, cu7 update, mise à jour, cu7
2 Comments »
2 Responses to “Update Digest: Lync Server/Client 2010 and Lync Phone 2010 Edition “CU7″ Hotfix (Jan 2013)”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.