Hot News! Official announcement of the release of VMware Lab Manager:
Subject: Announcing VMware Lab Manager
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007
From: The VMware Team do-not-reply act vmware.com
Now Available from VMware
Virtual Lab Automation - A new class of automated software development and test infrastructure.
Unifying IT tasks, teams and resources across the software lifecycle has always been a difficult challenge. The issues that plague traditional software development include static resources that do not map to development needs, slow manual system setup and provisioning and inconsistencies in systems across test and development organizations.
Leveraging the power of VMware Infrastructure, Lab Manager lets you:
- Automate the setup, capture, storage and sharing of multi-machine software configurations.
- Close the loop between development and production and streamline the entire lifecycle management process.
- Move, share and coordinate multi-machine configurations across teams and facilities efficiently and fluidly.
Attend an upcoming Webinar to learn more about VMware Lab Manager and the power of Virtual Software Lifecycle Automation.
Learn more about how Lab Manager can help you:
- Reduce the capital and operating expense of maintaining disparate systems
- Shorten the time you spend provisioning configurations by up to 50%
- Minimize software defects that slip into production
Try Lab Manager at no cost for 30 days.
The VMware Product Team