VERSION 3.10 (DEC 2016)
- improved search features
- find irregular conjugated verbs ( ≡ ) e.g. digo instead of decir (Infinitive Presente)
- incremental search e.g. type the first (few) letter(s) to display matching verbs such as de…
- new irregular Participio tab
- expanded irregular verb list
- bug fixes and corrections
INITIAL PUBLIC RELEASE (NOV 2016)
- global configuration settings ( ≡ )
- “SUB” flip switch toggle between indicative and subjunctive verbs
The first mobile App designed for anyone (struggling to) learning irregular Spanish verb conjugation. Developed in-house by my team and I using enterprise web/mobile Microsoft technologies and programming languages supporting Java, Swift to C++/C# and cross-platform deployments. Get it today!
SPANISH IRREGULAR VERBS
The only App with the most comprehensive collection of irregular Spanish verbs in an easy-to-use, clean and uncluttered interface with flexible and quick search function at your fingertip! Features Spanish irregular verbs in various tenses* (standard and reflexive forms) and is suitable for use at all language proficiency levels A1 – C2. Full functionality available offline in the absence of Internet network connection.
Available for Android on Google Play now (Apple iOS devices in the works)!
Skype for Business Server 2015 Cumulative Update (4)
- described in KB3061064 Updates for Skype for Business Server 2015
- version 9319.272 released 11/04/2016
- download SkypeServerUpdateInstaller.exe
- this update enables Location-Based Routing, LBR to support Skype for Business mobile clients
- issues fixed:
– KB3203706 Long silence when you dial into a meeting in Skype for Business Server 2015 that has name recording disabled
– KB3203153 You experience intermittent message delivery delay or failure in Skype for Business Server 2015 Persistent Chat rooms
– KB3203152 Lync Phone Edition telephones cannot put a call on hold if “Music on Hold” feature is disabled
– KB3203148 Front End server of Skype for Business Server 2015 crashes upon restart
– KB3203707 Japanese characters in the subject of a missed call notification message are garbled
– KB3203150 Calls to mobile clients fail if Skype for Business Server 2015 has advanced privacy mode enabled
– KB3203147 LS Storage Service event 32054 after you upgrade to Skype for Business from Lync 2013
Following our monthly Swiss IT Pro User Group meeting 11 Oct 2016 last Tuesday in Zurich, join Matthew, Ravi, the team and myself at the Singapore PowerShell User Group meeting this Wed 19 Oct 2016 at Microsoft Singapore (1900-2200 hrs). I shall be a(n unofficial) guest speaker at the panel sharing my experiences around PowerShell and more.
Come meet and talk to us at this warm-up to the official PowerShell Asia 2016 Conference from 20-22 Oct with limited tickets available at special discount prices for #meetup users. More information here.
See you there!
Since PowerShell v3, you should have already executed Update-Help at least once to download a local copy of the PS help files for offline use. This should be repeated if the version of PS is updated by way of the Windows Management Framework for existing Windows operating system.
Perhaps one not so frequently used feature when it is time to ask for help or learn more about a particular topic pertains to that of the set of about_* Help files. Over 100 of these from about_Aliases to about_Workflows are present in the initial release of PowerShell 5.0 shipped in the RTM version of Windows 10. Since then, Windows 10 has seen two major releases, namely Version 1511 and 1607 (Anniversary Update) where the latter updates PowerShell to version 5.1
After successfully updated your copy of Windows 10 to either of the latter 2 versions, …