Check out the new 2021 versions now available in the Android Google Play store today!
– Spanish (Ir)regular Verbs Conjugation Reference Version 6.00
– Italian (Ir)regular Verbs Conjugation Reference + Prepositions Version 4.00
These releases update the previous versions and supersede the PRO editions.
( PLS SEE „IMPORTANT“ & NOTE in APP description )
- Multi-tab view of various tense conjugation
- Add/search your personal notes per verb/tense (multi language support)
- Mark individual item as favourite (conjugated verb/pronoun)
- Copy list to clipboard (History, Favourites, Notes)
- Common preposition + noun (vice versa)
- Grammar – new quick reference, expanded notes
- More favourites plus sort options
- UI improvements e.g. landscape mode, fav indicators
- General bug fixes & enhancements
Features & more @
Now available on Apple iOS platform in addition to Google Android mobile devices with the same great comprehensive collection of irregular Spanish verbs at your fingertips.
Download it @ Google Play and Apple Store today!
Version: 3.10 Released: Dec 2016
VERSION 3.10 (DEC 2016)
- improved search features
- find irregular conjugated verbs ( ≡ ) e.g. digo instead of decir (Infinitive Presente)
- incremental search e.g. type the first (few) letter(s) to display matching verbs such as de…
- new irregular Participio tab
- expanded irregular verb list
- bug fixes and corrections
INITIAL PUBLIC RELEASE (NOV 2016)
- global configuration settings ( ≡ )
- “SUB” flip switch toggle between indicative and subjunctive verbs
The first mobile App designed for anyone (struggling to) learning irregular Spanish verb conjugation. Developed in-house by my team and I using enterprise web/mobile Microsoft technologies and programming languages supporting Java, Swift to C++/C# and cross-platform deployments. Get it today!
SPANISH IRREGULAR VERBS
The only App with the most comprehensive collection of irregular Spanish verbs in an easy-to-use, clean and uncluttered interface with flexible and quick search function at your fingertip! Features Spanish irregular verbs in various tenses* (standard and reflexive forms) and is suitable for use at all language proficiency levels A1 – C2. Full functionality available offline in the absence of Internet network connection.
Available for Android on Google Play now (Apple iOS devices in the works)!